Is SWARM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWARM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a moving crowd
- noun - a group of many things in the air or on the ground
- verb - be teeming, be abuzz
- verb - move in large numbers
- A large number of insects or other small organisms, especially when in motion.
- A group of bees with a queen bee in migration to establish a new colony.
- An aggregation of persons or animals, especially when in turmoil or moving in mass: A swarm of friends congratulated him.
- To move or emerge in a swarm.
- To leave a hive as a swarm.
- To move or gather in large numbers.
- To climb by gripping with the arms and legs.
- verb - to move in a large group
There are 5 letters in SWARM: A M R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWARM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWARM, to go: SWARM?
Rearrange the letters in SWARM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWARM
What's nearby SWARM
Lookup in Wiki for SWARM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWARM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWARM"