Is WARM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WARM in various dictionaries:
- verb - get warm or warmer
- verb - make warm or warmer
- adj - having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat
- adj - psychologically warm
- adj - (color) inducing the impression of warmth
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - freshly made or left
- adj - easily aroused or excited
- adj - characterized by strong enthusiasm
- adj - characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement
- adj - uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble
- adj - of a seeker
- adv - in a warm manner
- Somewhat hotter than temperate; having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat; moderately hot: a warm climate.
- Having the natural heat of living beings: a warm body.
- Preserving or imparting heat: a warm overcoat.
- Having or causing a sensation of unusually high body heat, as from exercise or hard work; overheated.
- Marked by enthusiasm; ardent: warm support.
- Characterized by liveliness, excitement, or disagreement; heated: a warm debate.
- Marked by or revealing friendliness or sincerity; cordial: warm greetings.
- Loving; passionate: a warm embrace.
- Excitable, impetuous, or quick to be aroused: a warm temper.
- Predominantly red or yellow in tone: a warm sunset.
- Recently made; fresh: a warm trail.
- Close to discovering, guessing, or finding something, as in certain games.
- Uncomfortable because of danger or annoyance: Things are warm for the bookies.
- To raise slightly in temperature; make warm: warmed the rolls a bit more; warm up the house.
- To make zealous or ardent; enliven.
- To fill with pleasant emotions: We were warmed by the sight of home.
- To become warm: The rolls are warming in the oven.
- To become ardent, enthusiastic, or animated: began to warm to the subject.
- A warming or heating.
- To prepare for an athletic event by exercising, stretching, or practicing for a short time beforehand.
- To make or become ready for an event or operation.
- To make more enthusiastic, excited, or animated.
- To approach a state of confrontation or violence.
- adj - moderately hot
There are 4 letters in WARM: A M R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WARM
To search all scrabble anagrams of WARM, to go: WARM?
Rearrange the letters in WARM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WARM
What's nearby WARM
Lookup in Wiki for WARM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WARM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WARM"