Is RAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for nakedness
- adj - (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
- adj - having the surface exposed and painful
- adj - not treated with heat to prepare it for eating
- adj - not processed or refined
- adj - devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment
- adj - brutally unfair or harsh
- adj - not processed or subjected to analysis
- adj - untempered and unrefined
- adj - hurting
- adj - unpleasantly cold and damp
- adj - used of wood and furniture
- adj - lacking training or experience
- adj - (used informally) completely unclothed
- Uncooked: raw meat.
- See Synonyms at rude.
- Not having been subjected to adjustment, treatment, or analysis: raw data; the raw cost of production.
- Untrained and inexperienced: raw recruits.
- Recently finished; fresh: raw plaster.
- Having subcutaneous tissue exposed: a raw wound.
- Inflamed; sore: a raw throat.
- Unpleasantly damp and chilly: raw weather.
- Cruel and unfair: a raw punishment.
- Outspoken; crude: a raw portrayal of truth.
- Powerfully impressive; stark: raw beauty; raw talent.
- Nude; naked.
- In a crude or unrefined state: nature in the raw.
- Nude; naked.
- adj - to prepare food by heating [v -ED, -ING, -S] : COOKABLE
- noun - a sore or irritated spot
There are 3 letters in RAW: A R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAW, to go: RAW?
Rearrange the letters in RAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAW
What's nearby RAW
Lookup in Wiki for RAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAW"