Is WRAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- noun - a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
- noun - the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- verb - arrange or fold as a cover or protection
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- verb - crash into so as to coil around
- To arrange or fold (something) about as cover or protection: She wrapped her fur coat closely about herself.
- To cover, envelop, or encase, as by folding or coiling something about: wrapped my head in a scarf.
- To enclose, especially in paper, and fasten: wrap a package; wrapped up the peelings.
- To clasp, fold, or coil about something: She wrapped her arms about his neck.
- To envelop and obscure: Fog wrapped the city.
- To surround or involve in a specified quality or atmosphere: The plan was wrapped in secrecy.
- To engross: She was wrapped in thought.
- To coil or twist about or around something: The flag wrapped around the pole.
- To put on warm clothing.
- To conclude filming: The movie is scheduled to wrap next week.
- A garment to be wrapped or folded about a person, especially an outer garment such as a robe, cloak, shawl, or coat.
- A blanket.
- A wrapping or wrapper.
- The completion of filming on a movie.
- To bring to a conclusion; settle finally or successfully: wrap up a business deal.
- Secret or concealed: “The news was kept under wraps for the three-day weekend” (Boston Globe).
- Completely immersed or absorbed in: She is wrapped up in her studies.
- Involved in: They were wrapped up in criminal activities.
- verb - to enclose in something wound or folded about
There are 4 letters in WRAP: A P R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRAP, to go: WRAP?
Rearrange the letters in WRAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WRAP
What's nearby WRAP
Lookup in Wiki for WRAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRAP"