Is WART valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WART in various dictionaries:
- noun - any small rounded protuberance (as on certain plants or animals)
- noun - an imperfection in someone or something that is suggestive of a wart (especially in smallness or unattractiveness)
- noun - (pathology) a firm abnormal elevated blemish on the skin
- A hard, rough lump growing on the skin, caused by infection with certain viruses and occurring typically on the hands or feet.
- A similar growth or protuberance, as on a plant.
- A genital wart.
- One that resembles or is likened to a wart, especially in unattractiveness or smallness.
- All defects and imperfections notwithstanding: We love and respect you for what you are, warts and all.
- adj - a protuberance on the skin [n -S] : WARTED
There are 4 letters in WART: A R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WART
To search all scrabble anagrams of WART, to go: WART?
Rearrange the letters in WART and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WART
What's nearby WART
Lookup in Wiki for WART
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WART, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WART"