Is WATER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WATER in various dictionaries:
- noun - binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid
- noun - the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- noun - once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- noun - a facility that provides a source of water
- noun - liquid excretory product
- noun - a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
- verb - supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- verb - provide with water
- verb - secrete or form water, as tears or saliva
- verb - fill with tears
- A clear, colorless, odorless, and tasteless liquid, H2O, essential for most plant and animal life and the most widely used of all solvents.
- Any of various forms of water: waste water.
- Often waters.
- A body of water such as a sea, lake, river, or stream.
- A supply of water: had to turn off the water while repairing the broken drain.
- A water supply system.
- Any of the liquids present in or passed out of the body, such as urine, perspiration, tears, or saliva.
- The fluid surrounding a fetus in the uterus; amniotic fluid.
- An aqueous solution of a substance, especially a gas: ammonia water.
- A wavy finish or sheen, as of a fabric or metal.
- The valuation of the assets of a business firm beyond their real value.
- Stock issued in excess of paid-in capital.
- The transparency and luster of a gem.
- A level of excellence.
- To pour or sprinkle water on; make wet: watered the garden.
- To give drinking water to.
- To lead (an animal) to drinking water.
- To dilute or weaken by adding water: a bar serving whiskey that had been watered.
- To give a sheen to the surface of (silk, linen, or metal).
- To increase (the number of shares of stock) without increasing the value of the assets represented.
- To irrigate (land).
- To produce or discharge fluid, as from the eyes.
- To salivate in anticipation of food: The wonderful aroma from the kitchen makes my mouth water.
- To take on a supply of water, as a ship.
- To drink water, as an animal.
- verb - to sprinkle with water (a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid)
There are 5 letters in WATER: A E R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WATER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WATER, to go: WATER?
Rearrange the letters in WATER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WATER
What's nearby WATER
Lookup in Wiki for WATER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WATER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WATER"