Is MARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visible to the naked eye
- noun - (Roman mythology) Roman god of war and agriculture
- noun - the month following February and preceding April
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - make imperfect
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- The god of war.
- The fourth planet from the sun, having a sidereal period of revolution about the sun of 687 days at a mean distance of 227.
- verb - to detract from the perfection or wholeness of
There are 4 letters in MARS: A M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARS, to go: MARS?
Rearrange the letters in MARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MARS
What's nearby MARS
Lookup in Wiki for MARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARS"