Is STREAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STREAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- noun - dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- noun - the act of flowing or streaming
- noun - something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- noun - a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
- verb - to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind
- verb - exude profusely
- verb - move in large numbers
- verb - rain heavily
- verb - flow freely and abundantly
- A flow of water in a channel or bed, as a brook, rivulet, or small river.
- A steady current in such a flow of water.
- A steady current of a fluid.
- See Synonyms at flow.
- A trend, course, or drift, as of opinion, thought, or history.
- A beam or ray of light.
- A course of study to which students are tracked.
- To flow in or as if in a stream.
- To pour forth or give off a stream; flow: My eyes were streaming with tears.
- To come or go in large numbers; pour: Traffic was streaming by.
- To extend, wave, or float outward: The banner streamed in the breeze.
- To leave a continuous trail of light.
- To emit, discharge, or exude (a body fluid, for example).
- verb - to flow in a steady current
There are 6 letters in STREAM: A E M R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STREAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of STREAM, to go: STREAM?
Rearrange the letters in STREAM and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STREAM
5 letters out of STREAM
4 letters out of STREAM
3 letters out of STREAM
2 letters out of STREAM
Contextual use of STREAM
What's nearby STREAM
Lookup in Wiki for STREAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STREAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STREAM"