Is SEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane)
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - furniture that is designed for sitting on
- noun - any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit)
- noun - a center of authority (as a city from which authority is exercised)
- noun - the location (metaphorically speaking) where something is based
- noun - the legal right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body
- noun - a part of a machine that supports or guides another part
- noun - the cloth covering for the buttocks
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - be able to seat
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - put a seat on a chair
- verb - provide with seats
- verb - place or attach firmly in or on a base
- verb - place in or on a seat
- Something, such as a chair or bench, that may be sat on.
- A place in which one may sit.
- The right to occupy such a place or a ticket indicating this right: got seats for the concert.
- The part on which one rests in sitting: a bicycle seat.
- The buttocks.
- The part of a garment that covers the buttocks.
- A part serving as the base of something else.
- The surface or part on which another part sits or rests.
- The place where something is located or based: The heart is the seat of the emotions.
- A place of abode or residence, especially a large house that is part of an estate: the squire’s country seat.
- Membership in an organization, such as a legislative body or stock exchange, that is obtained by appointment, election, or purchase.
- The manner of sitting on a horse: a fox hunter with a good seat.
- To place in or on a seat.
- To cause or assist to sit down: The ushers will seat the members of the bride’s family.
- To provide with a particular seat: The usher seated me in the back row.
- To have or provide seats for: We can seat 300 in the auditorium.
- To install in a position of authority or eminence.
- To rest on or fit into another part: The O-rings had not seated correctly in their grooves.
- In a manner based on intuition and experience rather than method: He ran the business by the seat of his pants.
- Without the use of instruments: an inexperienced pilot who had to fly the aircraft by the seat of her pants.
- verb - to place on a seat (something on which one sits)
There are 4 letters in SEAT: A E S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEAT, to go: SEAT?
Rearrange the letters in SEAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEAT
What's nearby SEAT
Lookup in Wiki for SEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEAT"