Is STAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- noun - one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- noun - a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- verb - furnish with staves
- verb - burst or force (a hole) into something
- A narrow strip of wood forming part of the sides of a barrel, tub, or similar structure.
- A rung of a ladder or chair.
- A staff or cudgel.
- See staff1 (n.
- A set of verses; a stanza.
- To break in or puncture the staves of.
- To break or smash a hole in.
- To crush or smash inward.
- To be or become crushed in.
- verb - to drive or thrust away
There are 5 letters in STAVE: A E S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAVE, to go: STAVE?
Rearrange the letters in STAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STAVE
What's nearby STAVE
Lookup in Wiki for STAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAVE"