Is VEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat
- noun - a collarless men's undergarment for the upper part of the body
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- verb - become legally vested
- verb - clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- verb - clothe formally
- A sleeveless garment, often having buttons down the front, worn usually over a shirt or blouse and sometimes as part of a three-piece suit.
- A waist-length, sleeveless garment worn for protection: a thick, down vest; a bulletproof vest.
- A fabric trim worn to fill in the neckline of a woman’s garment; a vestee.
- An undershirt.
- Clothing; raiment.
- An ecclesiastical vestment.
- To place (authority, property, or rights, for example) in the control of a person or group, especially to give someone an immediate right to present or future possession or enjoyment of (an estate, for example).
- To invest or endow (a person or group) with something, such as power or rights.
- To clothe or robe, as in ecclesiastical vestments.
- To become legally vested.
- To dress oneself, especially in ecclesiastical vestments.
- verb - to place in the control of
There are 4 letters in VEST: E S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of VEST, to go: VEST?
Rearrange the letters in VEST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VEST
What's nearby VEST
Lookup in Wiki for VEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VEST"