Is VENTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VENTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hole for the escape of gas or air
- noun - external opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate
- noun - a fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
- noun - a slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket)
- noun - activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- verb - give expression or utterance to
- verb - expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- verb - to provide with a vent (an opening for the escape of gas or liquid)
There are 5 letters in VENTS: E N S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VENTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of VENTS, to go: VENTS?
Rearrange the letters in VENTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VENTS
What's nearby VENTS
Lookup in Wiki for VENTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VENTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VENTS"