Is SAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) the act of preventing the opposition from scoring
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- verb - bring into safety
- verb - spend less
- verb - accumulate money for future use
- verb - make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- verb - save from sins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- verb - retain rights to
- verb - record data on a computer
- To rescue from harm, danger, or loss.
- To set free from the consequences of sin; redeem.
- To keep in a safe condition; safeguard.
- To prevent the waste or loss of; conserve.
- To set aside for future use; store.
- To treat with care by avoiding fatigue, wear, or damage; spare: save one’s eyesight.
- To make unnecessary; obviate: Your taking the trunk to the attic has saved me an extra trip.
- To prevent (a goal, score, or win by an opponent).
- To preserve (another pitcher’s win) by protecting one’s team’s lead during a stint of relief pitching.
- To copy (a file) from a computer’s main memory to a disk or other storage medium so that it can be used again.
- To avoid waste or expense; economize.
- To accumulate money: saving for a vacation.
- To preserve a person or thing from harm or loss.
- An act that prevents an opponent from scoring.
- A preservation by a relief pitcher of another pitcher’s win.
- Were it not; except: The house would be finished by now, save that we had difficulty contracting a roofer.
- adj - to rescue from danger, injury, or loss [v SAVED, SAVING, SAVES] : SAVEABLE
There are 4 letters in SAVE: A E S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAVE, to go: SAVE?
Rearrange the letters in SAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAVE
What's nearby SAVE
Lookup in Wiki for SAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAVE"