Is SALVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- noun - anything that remedies or heals or soothes
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - apply a salve to, usually for the purpose of healing
- An analgesic or medicinal ointment.
- Something that soothes or heals; a balm.
- Flattery or commendation.
- To soothe or heal with or as if with salve.
- To ease the distress or agitation of; assuage: salved my conscience by apologizing.
- verb - to restore to a quiet or normal state
There are 5 letters in SALVE: A E L S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALVE, to go: SALVE?
Rearrange the letters in SALVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SALVE
What's nearby SALVE
Lookup in Wiki for SALVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALVE"