Is VALVES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VALVES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it
- noun - device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone
- noun - control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid
- noun - the entire one-piece shell of a snail and certain other molluscs
- noun - one of the paired hinged shells of certain molluscs and of brachiopods
- verb - to provide with a valve (a device for controlling the flow of a liquid or gas)
There are 6 letters in VALVES: A E L S V V
To search all scrabble anagrams of VALVES, to go: VALVES?
Rearrange the letters in VALVES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VALVES
What's nearby VALVES
Lookup in Wiki for VALVES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VALVES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VALVES"