Is SLAVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLAVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person engaged in slave trade
- noun - someone who holds slaves
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- To slobber; drool.
- To behave in an obsequious manner; fawn.
- Saliva drooling from the mouth.
- Senseless and effusive talk; drivel.
- One, such as a person or ship, that is engaged in the trafficking of slaves.
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth
There are 6 letters in SLAVER: A E L R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLAVER, to go: SLAVER?
Rearrange the letters in SLAVER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SLAVER
5 letters out of SLAVER
4 letters out of SLAVER
3 letters out of SLAVER
2 letters out of SLAVER
Contextual use of SLAVER
What's nearby SLAVER
Lookup in Wiki for SLAVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLAVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLAVER"