Is SEVERAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEVERAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many
- adj - considered individually
- adj - distinct and individual
- Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.
- Single; distinct: “Pshaw! said I, with an air of carelessness, three several times” (Laurence Sterne).
- An indefinite but small number; some or a few: Several of the workers went home sick.
- noun - a few persons or things
There are 7 letters in SEVERAL: A E E L R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEVERAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEVERAL, to go: SEVERAL?
Rearrange the letters in SEVERAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SEVERAL
6 letters out of SEVERAL
5 letters out of SEVERAL
4 letters out of SEVERAL
3 letters out of SEVERAL
2 letters out of SEVERAL
Contextual use of SEVERAL
What's nearby SEVERAL
Lookup in Wiki for SEVERAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEVERAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEVERAL"