Is SLAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is owned by someone
- noun - someone who works as hard as a slave
- noun - someone entirely dominated by some influence or person
- verb - work very hard, like a slave
- One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household.
- One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence: “I was still the slave of education and prejudice” (Edward Gibbon).
- One who works extremely hard.
- Often used to modify another noun: slave labor; a slave cylinder.
- To work very hard or doggedly; toil.
- To trade in or transport slaves.
- verb - to work like a slave (one who is owned by another)
There are 5 letters in SLAVE: A E L S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLAVE, to go: SLAVE?
Rearrange the letters in SLAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLAVE
What's nearby SLAVE
Lookup in Wiki for SLAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLAVE"