Is LAVERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAVERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - Australian tennis player who in 1962 was the second man to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles titles in the same year
- noun - (Old Testament) large basin used by a priest in an ancient Jewish temple to perform ritual ablutions
- noun - edible red seaweeds
- noun - seaweed with edible translucent crinkly green fronds
- noun - a vessel used for ancient Hebrew ceremonial washings
There are 6 letters in LAVERS: A E L R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAVERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAVERS, to go: LAVERS?
Rearrange the letters in LAVERS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LAVERS
5 letters out of LAVERS
4 letters out of LAVERS
3 letters out of LAVERS
2 letters out of LAVERS
Contextual use of LAVERS
What's nearby LAVERS
Lookup in Wiki for LAVERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAVERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAVERS"