Is REAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any rational or irrational number
- noun - the basic unit of money in Brazil
- noun - an old small silver Spanish coin
- adj - being or occurring in fact or actuality
- adj - no less than what is stated
- adj - not to be taken lightly
- adj - capable of being treated as fact
- adj - being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adj - of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation
- adj - having substance or capable of being treated as fact
- adj - (of property) fixed or immovable
- adj - coinciding with reality
- adv - used as intensifiers
- Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verifiable existence: real objects; a real illness.
- True and actual; not imaginary, alleged, or ideal: real people, not ghosts; a real problem; a film based on real life.
- Of or founded on practical matters and concerns: a recent graduate experiencing the real world for the first time.
- Genuine and authentic; not artificial or spurious: real mink; real humility.
- Being no less than what is stated; worthy of the name: a real friend.
- Free of pretense, falsehood, or affectation: tourists wishing for a real experience while on the guided tour.
- Not to be taken lightly; serious: We’re in real trouble.
- Existing objectively in the world regardless of subjectivity or conventions of thought or language.
- Relating to, being, or having value reckoned by actual purchasing power: real income; real growth.
- Of, relating to, or being an image formed by light rays that converge in space.
- Of, relating to, or being a real number.
- Of or relating to stationary or fixed property, such as buildings or land.
- A thing or whole having actual existence.
- A real number.
- A basic unit of currency in Brazil.
- A former unit of currency in Portugal.
- adj - having actual existence
- noun - a former monetary unit of Spain
- noun - a former monetary unit of Portugal and Brazil
There are 4 letters in REAL: A E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of REAL, to go: REAL?
Rearrange the letters in REAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REAL
What's nearby REAL
Lookup in Wiki for REAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REAL"