Is EARLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EARLY in various dictionaries:
- adj - at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- adj - being or occurring at an early stage of development
- adj - belonging to the distant past
- adj - very young
- adj - of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- adj - expected in the near future
- adv - during an early stage
- adv - before the usual time or the time expected
- adv - in good time
- Of or occurring near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: in the early morning; scored two runs in the early innings.
- Of or belonging to a previous or remote period of time: the early inhabitants of the British Isles.
- Of or belonging to an initial stage of development: an early form of life; an early computer.
- Occurring, developing, or appearing before the expected or usual time: an early spring; an early retirement.
- Maturing or developing relatively soon: an early variety of tomato.
- Occurring in the near future: Observers predicted an early end to the negotiations.
- Near the beginning of a given series, period of time, or course of events: departed early in the day; scored important victories early in the campaign.
- At or during a remote or initial period: decided very early to go into medicine.
- Before the expected or usual time: arrived at the meeting a few minutes early.
- Soon in relation to others of its kind: a rose that was cultivated to bloom early.
- adv - near the beginning of a period of time or a series of events
There are 5 letters in EARLY: A E L R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EARLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of EARLY, to go: EARLY?
Rearrange the letters in EARLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EARLY
What's nearby EARLY
Lookup in Wiki for EARLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EARLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EARLY"