Is RAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- noun - (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- noun - any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- noun - cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside
- verb - emit as rays
- verb - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- verb - expose to radiation
- A thin line or narrow beam of light or other radiant energy.
- A graphic or other representation of such a line.
- Radiance; light.
- A small amount; a trace: not a ray of hope left.
- A straight line extending from a point.
- A structure or part having the form of a straight line extending from a point.
- Any of the bright streaks that are seen radiating from some craters on the moon.
- A ray flower or the corolla of a ray flower.
- A branch of an umbel.
- One of the bony spines supporting the membrane of a fish’s fin.
- Sunshine: Let’s go to the beach and catch some rays.
- To send out as rays; emit.
- To supply with rays or radiating lines.
- To cast rays on; irradiate.
- Any of various marine fishes of the order Rajiformes or Batoidei, having cartilaginous skeletons, horizontally flattened bodies, and narrow tails.
- verb - to emit rays (narrow beams of light)
There are 3 letters in RAY: A R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAY, to go: RAY?
Rearrange the letters in RAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAY
What's nearby RAY
Lookup in Wiki for RAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAY"