Is YARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to 3 feet
- noun - the enclosed land around a house or other building
- noun - a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings)
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- noun - a unit of volume (as for sand or gravel)
- noun - a tract of land where logs are accumulated
- noun - an area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines
- noun - a long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen
- noun - an enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock)
- A long tapering spar slung to a mast to support and spread the head of a square sail, lugsail, or lateen.
- A tract of ground adjacent to, surrounding, or surrounded by a building or group of buildings.
- A tract of ground, often enclosed, used for a specific work, business, or other activity.
- An area where railroad trains are made up and cars are switched, stored, and serviced on tracks and sidings.
- A winter pasture for deer or other grazing animals.
- To enclose, collect, or put into or as if into a yard.
- verb - to put in a yard (a tract of ground adjacent to a building)
There are 4 letters in YARD: A D R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of YARD, to go: YARD?
Rearrange the letters in YARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YARD
What's nearby YARD
Lookup in Wiki for YARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YARD"