Is HYDRA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HYDRA in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) monster with nine heads
- noun - a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- noun - trouble that cannot be overcome by a single effort because of its many aspects or its persistent and pervasive quality
- noun - small tubular solitary freshwater hydrozoan polyp
- The many-headed monster that was slain by Hercules.
- A constellation in the equatorial region of the southern sky near Cancer, Libra, and Centaurus.
- A persistent or multifaceted problem that cannot be eradicated by a single effort.
- noun - a freshwater polyp
There are 5 letters in HYDRA: A D H R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HYDRA
To search all scrabble anagrams of HYDRA, to go: HYDRA?
Rearrange the letters in HYDRA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HYDRA
What's nearby HYDRA
Lookup in Wiki for HYDRA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HYDRA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HYDRA"