Is DAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis
- noun - some point or period in time
- noun - a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance
- noun - the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- noun - the recurring hours when you are not sleeping (especially those when you are working)
- noun - an era of existence or influence
- noun - the period of time taken by a particular planet (e.g. Mars) to make a complete rotation on its axis
- noun - the time for one complete rotation of the earth relative to a particular star, about 4 minutes shorter than a mean solar day
- noun - a period of opportunity
- The period of light between dawn and nightfall; the interval from sunrise to sunset.
- The 24-hour period during which Earth completes one rotation on its axis.
- The period during which a celestial body makes a similar rotation.
- One of the numbered 24-hour periods into which a week, month, or year is divided.
- The portion of a 24-hour period that is devoted to work, school, or business: an eight-hour day; a sale that lasted for three days.
- A 24-hour period or a portion of it that is reserved for a certain activity: a day of rest.
- A specific, characteristic period in one’s lifetime: That writer has had his day.
- A period of opportunity: Every defendant is entitled to a day in court.
- A period of time in history; an era: We studied the tactics used in Napoleon’s day.
- Of or relating to the day.
- Working during the day: the day nurse.
- Occurring before nightfall: a day hike.
- noun - the time between sunrise and sunset
There are 3 letters in DAY: A D Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAY, to go: DAY?
Rearrange the letters in DAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DAY
What's nearby DAY
Lookup in Wiki for DAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAY"