Is DRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reformer who opposes the use of intoxicating beverages
- verb - remove the moisture from and make dry
- verb - become dry or drier
- adj - free from liquid or moisture
- adj - humorously sarcastic or mocking
- adj - lacking moisture or volatile components
- adj - opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj - not producing milk
- adj - (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation
- adj - without a mucous or watery discharge
- adj - not shedding tears
- adj - lacking interest or stimulation
- adj - used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones
- adj - unproductive especially of the expected results
- adj - having no adornment or coloration
- adj - (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish
- adj - having a large proportion of strong liquor
- adj - lacking warmth or emotional involvement
- adj - practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages
- Free from liquid or moisture: changed to dry clothes.
- Having or characterized by little or no rain: a dry climate.
- Marked by the absence of natural or normal moisture: a dry month.
- Not under water: dry land.
- Having all the water or liquid drained away, evaporated, or exhausted: a dry river.
- No longer yielding liquid, especially milk: a dry cow.
- Lacking a mucous or watery discharge: a dry cough.
- Not shedding tears: dry sobs.
- Needing or desiring drink; thirsty: a dry mouth.
- No longer wet: The paint is dry.
- Of or relating to solid rather than liquid substances or commodities: dry weight.
- Not sweet as a result of the decomposition of sugar during fermentation.
- Having a large proportion of strong liquor to other ingredients: a dry martini.
- Eaten or served without butter, gravy, or other garnish: dry toast; dry meat.
- Having no adornment or coloration; plain: the dry facts.
- Devoid of bias or personal concern: presented us with a dry critique.
- Lacking tenderness, warmth, or involvement; severe: The actor gave a dry reading of the lines.
- Matter-of-fact or indifferent in manner: rattled off the facts in a dry mechanical tone.
- Wearisome; dull: a dry lecture filled with trivial details.
- Humorous or sarcastic in a shrewd, impersonal way: dry wit.
- Prohibiting or opposed to the sale or consumption of alcoholic beverages: a dry county.
- Unproductive of the expected results: a mind dry of new ideas.
- Constructed without mortar or cement: dry masonry.
- To remove the moisture from; make dry: laundry dried by the sun.
- A prohibitionist.
- To make or become unproductive, especially to do so gradually.
- To stop talking.
- adj - having no moisture
There are 3 letters in DRY: D R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRY, to go: DRY?
Rearrange the letters in DRY and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of DRY
Contextual use of DRY
What's nearby DRY
Lookup in Wiki for DRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRY"