Is BRAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cry of an ass
- verb - braying characteristic of donkeys
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- verb - laugh loudly and harshly
- To utter the loud, harsh cry of a donkey.
- To emit (an utterance or a sound) loudly and harshly.
- The loud, harsh cry of a donkey.
- A sound resembling that of a donkey: “an endless bray of pointless jocosity” (Louis Auchincloss).
- To crush and pound to a fine consistency, as in a mortar.
- To spread (ink) thinly over a surface.
- verb - to utter a harsh cry
There are 4 letters in BRAY: A B R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAY, to go: BRAY?
Rearrange the letters in BRAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRAY
What's nearby BRAY
Lookup in Wiki for BRAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAY"