Is GRAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- noun - clothing that is a grey color
- noun - any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
- noun - horse of a light gray or whitish color
- noun - the SI unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation
- noun - English radiobiologist in whose honor the gray (the SI unit of energy for the absorbed dose of radiation) was named (1905-1965)
- noun - English poet best known for his elegy written in a country churchyard (1716-1771)
- noun - American navigator who twice circumnavigated the globe and who discovered the Columbia River (1755-1806)
- noun - United States botanist who specialized in North American flora and who was an early supporter of Darwin's theories of evolution (1810-1888)
- verb - make grey
- verb - turn grey
- adj - of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black
- adj - showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
- adj - used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms)
- adj - intermediate in character or position
- Of or relating to an achromatic color of any lightness between the extremes of black and white.
- Dull or dark: a gray, rainy afternoon.
- Lacking in cheer; gloomy: a gray mood.
- Having gray hair; hoary.
- Old or venerable.
- Intermediate in character or position, as with regard to a subjective matter: the gray area between their differing opinions on the film’s morality.
- An achromatic color of any lightness between the extremes of black and white.
- An object or animal of the color gray.
- Often Gray.
- A member of the Confederate Army in the Civil War.
- The Confederate Army.
- adj - of a color between white and black
There are 4 letters in GRAY: A G R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAY, to go: GRAY?
Rearrange the letters in GRAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAY
What's nearby GRAY
Lookup in Wiki for GRAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAY"