Is PRAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRAY in various dictionaries:
- verb - address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship
- verb - call upon in supplication
- To utter or address a prayer or prayers to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- To make a fervent request or an entreaty.
- To utter or say a prayer or prayers to; address by prayer.
- To ask (someone) imploringly; beseech.
- To make a devout or earnest request for: I pray your permission to speak.
- To move or bring by prayer or entreaty.
- verb - to address prayers to
There are 4 letters in PRAY: A P R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRAY, to go: PRAY?
Rearrange the letters in PRAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRAY
What's nearby PRAY
Lookup in Wiki for PRAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRAY"