Is PARRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (fencing) blocking a lunge or deflecting it with a circular motion of the sword
- noun - a return punch (especially by a boxer)
- verb - impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball)
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- To deflect or ward off (a fencing thrust, for example).
- To deflect or ward off a thrust or blow.
- The deflecting or warding off of a thrust or blow, as in fencing.
- An evasive answer or action.
- verb - to ward off a blow
There are 5 letters in PARRY: A P R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARRY, to go: PARRY?
Rearrange the letters in PARRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARRY
What's nearby PARRY
Lookup in Wiki for PARRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARRY"