Is PAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that remunerates
- verb - give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- verb - convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.
- verb - cancel or discharge a debt
- verb - bring in
- verb - do or give something to somebody in return
- verb - dedicate
- verb - be worth it
- verb - render
- verb - bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- verb - make a compensation for
- verb - discharge or settle
- To give money to in return for goods or services rendered: pay the cashier.
- To give (money) in exchange for goods or services: paid three dollars for a hamburger; paid an hourly wage.
- To discharge or settle (a debt or an obligation): paying taxes; paid the bill.
- To give recompense for; requite: a kindness that cannot be paid back.
- To give recompense to; reward or punish: I’ll pay him back for his insults.
- To bear (a cost or penalty, for example) in recompense: She paid the price for her unpopular opinions.
- To yield as a return: a savings plan that paid 12 percent interest.
- To afford an advantage to; profit: It paid us to be generous.
- To give or bestow: paying compliments; paying attention.
- To make (a visit or call).
- To give money in exchange for goods or services.
- To discharge a debt or an obligation.
- To be profitable or worthwhile: It doesn’t pay to get angry.
- Of, relating to, giving, or receiving payments.
- Requiring payment to use or operate: a pay telephone.
- Yielding valuable metal in mining: a pay streak.
- The act of paying or state of being paid.
- Money given in return for work done; salary; wages.
- Recompense or reward: Your thanks are pay enough.
- Retribution or punishment.
- Paid employment: the workers in our pay.
- A person considered with regard to his or her credit or reliability in discharging debts.
- To pay the full amount on (a debt).
- To effect profit: a bet that paid off poorly.
- To get revenge for or on; requite.
- To pay the wages due to (an employee) upon discharge.
- To bribe.
- To turn or cause to turn (a vessel) to leeward.
- To give (money) out; spend.
- To pay excessively.
- To coat or cover (seams of a ship, for example) with waterproof material such as tar or asphalt.
- verb - to give money or something of value in exchange for goods or services
There are 3 letters in PAY: A P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAY, to go: PAY?
Rearrange the letters in PAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAY
What's nearby PAY
Lookup in Wiki for PAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAY"