Is PAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that remunerates
- verb - give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- verb - convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.
- verb - cancel or discharge a debt
- verb - bring in
- verb - do or give something to somebody in return
- verb - dedicate
- verb - be worth it
- verb - render
- verb - bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- verb - make a compensation for
- verb - discharge or settle
- verb - to give money or something of value in exchange for goods or services
There are 4 letters in PAYS: A P S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAYS, to go: PAYS?
Rearrange the letters in PAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAYS
What's nearby PAYS
Lookup in Wiki for PAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAYS"