Is PASTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - small meat pie or turnover
- noun - (usually used in the plural) one of a pair of adhesive patches worn to cover the nipples of exotic dancers and striptease performers
- adj - resembling paste in color
- adj - having the sticky properties of an adhesive
- Resembling paste in consistency.
- Having a pale, lifeless appearance; pallid: an unhealthy, pasty complexion.
- A pie or turnover, especially one filled with seasoned meat or fish.
- adj - pale and unhealthy in appearance
- noun - a meat pie
There are 5 letters in PASTY: A P S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASTY, to go: PASTY?
Rearrange the letters in PASTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PASTY
What's nearby PASTY
Lookup in Wiki for PASTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASTY"