Is TAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (military) signal to turn the lights out
- noun - the sound made by a gentle blow
- noun - a gentle blow
- noun - a faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask
- noun - a small metal plate that attaches to the toe or heel of a shoe (as in tap dancing)
- noun - a tool for cutting female (internal) screw threads
- noun - a plug for a bunghole in a cask
- noun - the act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- verb - cut a female screw thread with a tap
- verb - draw from or dip into to get something
- verb - strike lightly
- verb - draw from
- verb - tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- verb - furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - walk with a tapping sound
- verb - dance and make rhythmic clicking sounds by means of metal plates nailed to the sole of the dance shoes
- verb - draw (liquor) from a tap
- verb - pierce in order to draw a liquid from
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- A bugle call or drum signal sounded at night, as at a military camp, as an order to put out lights and also sounded at military funerals and memorial services.
- verb - to strike gently
There are 4 letters in TAPS: A P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAPS, to go: TAPS?
Rearrange the letters in TAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAPS
What's nearby TAPS
Lookup in Wiki for TAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAPS"