Is PASTA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASTA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dish that contains pasta as its main ingredient
- noun - shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg
- Paste or dough made of wheat flour, eggs, and water, often formed into shapes and dried and used in a variety of recipes after being boiled.
- A prepared dish containing pasta as its main ingredient.
- noun - a food made of dough
There are 5 letters in PASTA: A A P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASTA, to go: PASTA?
Rearrange the letters in PASTA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PASTA
What's nearby PASTA
Lookup in Wiki for PASTA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASTA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASTA"