Is PAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (ballet) a step in dancing (especially in classical ballet)
- noun - an informal term for a father
- noun - a short-lived radioactive metallic element formed from uranium and disintegrating into actinium and then into lead
- noun - a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
- noun - a Mid-Atlantic state
- noun - an electronic amplification system used as a communication system in public areas
- A step or dance.
- The right to go before; precedence.
- noun - a dance step
There are 3 letters in PAS: A P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAS, to go: PAS?
Rearrange the letters in PAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAS
What's nearby PAS
Lookup in Wiki for PAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAS"