Is ZAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden event that imparts energy or excitement, usually with a dramatic impact
- verb - strike suddenly and with force
- verb - kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting
- verb - strike at with firepower or bombs
- verb - cook or heat in a microwave oven
- verb - to kill or destroy instantaneously
There are 4 letters in ZAPS: A P S Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZAPS, to go: ZAPS?
Rearrange the letters in ZAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZAPS
What's nearby ZAPS
Lookup in Wiki for ZAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZAPS"