Is GAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures
- noun - an open or empty space in or between things
- noun - a narrow opening
- noun - a pass between mountain peaks
- noun - a difference (especially an unfortunate difference) between two opinions or two views or two situations
- noun - an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- verb - make an opening or gap in
- verb - to make an opening in
There are 4 letters in GAPS: A G P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAPS, to go: GAPS?
Rearrange the letters in GAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAPS
What's nearby GAPS
Lookup in Wiki for GAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAPS"