Is SPRAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPRAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline
- noun - a wooden prop used to support the roof of a mine
- A piece of wood or metal wedged beneath a wheel or between spokes to keep a vehicle from rolling.
- A pointed stake lowered at an angle into the ground from a vehicle to prevent movement.
- A prop to support a mine roof.
- noun - a device used to prevent a vehicle from rolling backward
There are 5 letters in SPRAG: A G P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPRAG, to go: SPRAG?
Rearrange the letters in SPRAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPRAG
What's nearby SPRAG
Lookup in Wiki for SPRAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPRAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPRAG"