Is GAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures
- noun - an open or empty space in or between things
- noun - a narrow opening
- noun - a pass between mountain peaks
- noun - a difference (especially an unfortunate difference) between two opinions or two views or two situations
- noun - an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity
- verb - make an opening or gap in
- An opening in a solid structure or surface; a cleft or breach: wriggled through a gap in the fence; a large gap in the wall where the artillery shell had exploded.
- A break in a line of defense.
- An opening through mountains; a pass.
- A space between objects or points; an aperture: a gap between his front teeth.
- An interruption of continuity: a nine-minute gap in the recorded conversation; needed to fill in the gaps in her knowledge.
- A conspicuous difference or imbalance; a disparity: a gap between revenue and spending; the widening gap between rich and poor.
- A problematic situation resulting from such a disparity: the budget gap; the technology gap.
- A spark gap.
- An absence of information on a recording medium, often used to signal the end of a segment of information.
- The distance between the head of a recording device and the surface of the recording medium.
- verb - to make an opening in
There are 3 letters in GAP: A G P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAP, to go: GAP?
Rearrange the letters in GAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAP
What's nearby GAP
Lookup in Wiki for GAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAP"