Is PAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- noun - English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- noun - United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- noun - a boy who is employed to run errands
- noun - a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- noun - in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- verb - contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- verb - work as a page
- verb - number the pages of a book or manuscript
- One side of a leaf, as of a book, letter, newspaper, or manuscript, especially the entire leaf: tore a page from the book.
- The writing or printing on one side of a leaf.
- The type set for printing one side of a leaf.
- A noteworthy or memorable event: a new page in history.
- Computer Science.
- A quantity of memory storage equal to between 512 and 4,096 bytes.
- A quantity of source program coding equal to between 8 and 64 lines.
- To number the pages of; paginate.
- To turn the pages of: page through a magazine.
- A boy who acted as a knight’s attendant as the first stage of training for chivalric knighthood.
- A youth in ceremonial employment or attendance at court.
- One who is employed to run errands, carry messages, or act as a guide in a hotel, theater, or club.
- One who is similarly employed in the U.
- A boy who holds the bride’s train at a wedding.
- To summon or call (a person) by name.
- To summon or call (a person) by means of a beeper.
- To attend as a page.
- verb - to summon by calling out the name of
There are 4 letters in PAGE: A E G P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAGE, to go: PAGE?
Rearrange the letters in PAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAGE
What's nearby PAGE
Lookup in Wiki for PAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAGE"