Is PEG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- noun - small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- noun - regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- verb - fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- verb - stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
- A small cylindrical or tapered pin, as of wood, used to fasten things or plug a hole.
- A similar pin forming a projection that may be used as a support or boundary marker.
- One of the pins of a stringed instrument that are turned to tighten or slacken the strings so as to regulate their pitch.
- A degree or notch, as in estimation: Our opinion of him went up a few pegs after he did the dishes.
- A drink of liquor.
- A low and fast throw made to put a base runner out.
- A leg, especially a wooden one.
- To fasten or plug with a peg or pegs.
- To designate or mark by means of a peg or pegs.
- To fix (a price) at a certain level or within a certain range.
- To classify; categorize: I pegged her as an opportunist.
- To throw.
- verb - to fasten with a peg (a wooden pin)
There are 3 letters in PEG: E G P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEG
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEG, to go: PEG?
Rearrange the letters in PEG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEG
What's nearby PEG
Lookup in Wiki for PEG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEG"