Is PEGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- noun - small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- noun - regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- noun - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
- verb - fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- verb - stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
- verb - to fasten with a peg (a wooden pin)
There are 4 letters in PEGS: E G P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEGS, to go: PEGS?
Rearrange the letters in PEGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEGS
What's nearby PEGS
Lookup in Wiki for PEGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEGS"