Is PAGES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAGES in various dictionaries:
- noun - one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- noun - English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- noun - United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- noun - a boy who is employed to run errands
- noun - a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- noun - in medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- verb - contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- verb - work as a page
- verb - number the pages of a book or manuscript
- verb - to summon by calling out the name of
There are 5 letters in PAGES: A E G P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAGES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAGES, to go: PAGES?
Rearrange the letters in PAGES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAGES
What's nearby PAGES
Lookup in Wiki for PAGES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAGES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAGES"