Is AGAPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGAPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Christian theology) the love of God or Christ for mankind
- noun - selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications (especially love that is spiritual in nature)
- noun - a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship
- adj - with the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe
- In a state of wonder or amazement, as with the mouth wide open.
- Wide open.
- Christian love.
- Love that is spiritual, not sexual, in its nature.
- In the early Christian Church, the love feast accompanied by Eucharistic celebration.
- adj - a communal meal of fellowship [n -PES or -PAE or -PAI] : AGAPEIC
There are 5 letters in AGAPE: A A E G P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGAPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGAPE, to go: AGAPE?
Rearrange the letters in AGAPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGAPE
What's nearby AGAPE
Lookup in Wiki for AGAPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGAPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGAPE"