Is CAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tight-fitting headdress
- noun - a top (as for a bottle)
- noun - a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive
- noun - something serving as a cover or protection
- noun - a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- noun - a protective covering that is part of a plant
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- noun - (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- noun - the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- verb - lie at the top of
- verb - restrict the number or amount of
- verb - to provide with a cap (a type of head covering)
There are 4 letters in CAPS: A C P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPS, to go: CAPS?
Rearrange the letters in CAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAPS
What's nearby CAPS
Lookup in Wiki for CAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPS"