Is CHAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a boy or man
- noun - a long narrow depression in a surface
- noun - a crack in a lip caused usually by cold
- noun - (usually in the plural) leather leggings without a seat
- verb - crack due to dehydration
- Heavy leather trousers without a seat, worn over ordinary trousers by ranch hands to protect their legs.
- verb - to split, crack, or redden
There are 5 letters in CHAPS: A C H P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAPS, to go: CHAPS?
Rearrange the letters in CHAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHAPS
What's nearby CHAPS
Lookup in Wiki for CHAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAPS"