Is PACES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PACES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the rate of moving (especially walking or running)
- noun - the distance covered by a step
- noun - the relative speed of progress or change
- noun - a step in walking or running
- noun - the rate of some repeating event
- noun - a unit of length equal to 3 feet
- verb - walk with slow or fast paces
- verb - go at a pace
- verb - measure (distances) by pacing
- verb - regulate or set the pace of
- verb - to walk with a regular step
There are 5 letters in PACES: A C E P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PACES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PACES, to go: PACES?
Rearrange the letters in PACES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PACES
What's nearby PACES
Lookup in Wiki for PACES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PACES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PACES"