Is SCRAPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRAPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a harsh noise made by scraping
- noun - an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- noun - a deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility)
- noun - an indication of damage
- verb - scratch repeatedly
- verb - make by scraping
- verb - cut the surface of
- verb - bend the knees and bow in a servile manner
- verb - gather (money or other resources) together over time
- verb - bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- To remove (an outer layer, for example) from a surface by forceful strokes of an edged or rough instrument: scraped the wallpaper off before painting the wall.
- To abrade or smooth by rubbing with a sharp or rough instrument.
- To rub (a surface) with considerable pressure, as with an edged instrument or a hard object.
- To draw (a hard or abrasive object) forcefully over a surface: scraped my fingernails down the blackboard.
- To injure the surface of by rubbing against something rough or sharp: scraped my knee on the sidewalk.
- To amass or produce with difficulty: scrape together some cash.
- To come into sliding, abrasive contact.
- To rub or move with a harsh grating noise.
- To give forth a harsh grating noise.
- To practice petty economies; scrimp.
- To succeed or manage with difficulty: scraped through by a narrow margin.
- The act of scraping.
- The sound of scraping.
- An abrasion on the skin.
- An embarrassing predicament.
- A fight; a scuffle.
- verb - to rub so as to remove an outer layer
There are 6 letters in SCRAPE: A C E P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRAPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRAPE, to go: SCRAPE?
Rearrange the letters in SCRAPE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SCRAPE
5 letters out of SCRAPE
4 letters out of SCRAPE
3 letters out of SCRAPE
2 letters out of SCRAPE
Contextual use of SCRAPE
What's nearby SCRAPE
Lookup in Wiki for SCRAPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRAPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRAPE"