Is SPARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an extra component of a machine or other apparatus
- noun - an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- noun - a score in tenpins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - save or relieve from an experience or action
- verb - give up what is not strictly needed
- verb - use frugally or carefully
- adj - thin and fit
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- adj - not taken up by scheduled activities
- adj - kept in reserve especially for emergency use
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- To refrain from treating harshly; treat mercifully or leniently.
- To refrain from harming or destroying.
- To save or relieve from experiencing or doing (something): spared herself the trouble of going.
- To hold back from; withhold or avoid: spared no expense for the celebration.
- To use with restraint: Don’t spare the mustard.
- To give or grant out of one’s resources; afford: Can you spare ten minutes? — v.
- To be frugal.
- To refrain from inflicting harm; be merciful or lenient.
- Kept in reserve: a spare part; a spare pair of sneakers.
- Being in excess of what is needed; extra.
- Free for other use; unoccupied: spare time.
- Lean and trim.
- Not profuse or copious.
- A replacement, especially a tire, reserved for future need.
- The act of knocking down all ten pins with two successive rolls of a bowling ball.
- The score so made.
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying
There are 5 letters in SPARE: A E P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPARE, to go: SPARE?
Rearrange the letters in SPARE and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of SPARE
4 letters out of SPARE
3 letters out of SPARE
2 letters out of SPARE
Contextual use of SPARE
What's nearby SPARE
Lookup in Wiki for SPARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPARE"